No More...

I have grown up reading fairy tales n stories..
N i jst dint read dem..I lived dem..believed in dem..I thot dat its all true..
I thot evry story has a happy ending..
N I thot LIFE is also a FAIRY TALE..a beautiful STORY..

Bt everyday as I grew older..I learnt dat lyf's not a story..It is nowhere even near to a fairy tale..
Life is a painful truth..an unseen face..

Weneva u start thinking" its my lyf..its in my control..I cn do wateva I want"..Life turns its back on u..slaps u hard..N tells u.."BEING UR LYF..IT'S NT UR'S..It hs its own pace..its own way..nuthng is urs.." 
All u hav to do is "keep living it" d way it is..

Weneva u think dat u r happy wid lyf..u r satisfied n contented..Life smirks at u..n tells u hw wrong u r..

D moment u think dat "DIS is 'my' PLAN fr LYF..!!"
Lyf will laugh at u..n tell u wat it hs got fr u in store...

There ws a tym wen i jst luvd my lyf..luvd it d way it ws..luvd evrythng abt it..d happiness..sadness..success..failure..evry expression..evry emotion..!!
I did mistakes..learnt frm it n thus d lyf kept on gng..

Bt tym changes..view changes..I dnt luv LYF nymre..(I dnt knw if i hate it,bt i dnt luv it fr sure..!!)
Nw its jst lyk walkin down a road..jst keep on walking..It doesnt matter if u want to travel on dat road or not..Its dat "U HAVE TO.."

I accepted evrythng dat came in lyf..d way it ws..n kept moving..
I ws nvr afraid of "NW WAT NEXT"..It ws always "wateva it is..!!BRING IT ON baby.."
N wid dat attitude i gt thru all d bad tyms..all d bad phases..wid all d failure..keeping up my spirits high..

I ws happy wid evrythng i had..I relished every relation I hav held..
D bond wid my PARENTS..wid my BROTHER..n wid my FAMILY n FRNZ..always strenghend me..n pushed me to move ahead in lyf..

Bt in d past few years..things r nt d same nymre..ppl r nt d same nymre..!!

Earlier..It ws jst lyf who slapped me..showed me d mirror..
Bt nw its ppl who dnt slap..dey KICK..dey dnt show d mirror..dey jst SHATTER it..
I hav alwys emotionally connected to each n evry 1 in my lyf..Bt nobody cares abt EMOTIONS..

Its said dat "BEING TRUSTED IS GR8r COMPLIMENT DAN BEING LUVD.."
Bt whoeva i hav trusted..hs broken it..
D frnz whom i hav counted..whom i hav blindly trusted..lyk nythng..
Dey hav hurt me..Evry1 hs hurt me..smashed me..!!
Dey walk AWAY as if dey nvr knew me..n dey dnt give a damn..!!Dey hav no regrets..dey dnt realise..n it doesnt matter to dem.."go to HELL..!!"
Bt it matters to me..matters lyk nythng..matters lyk LYF..

It wud hav nt been a big deal if jst 1 or 2 ppl might hav behaved dis way..Bt hw cn nybody xpct me to keep smiling n stand strong wid a brave face if evry second prsn cums into my lyf n does d same wid me..

I hav always taught to LUV..n nvr learnt to HATE..

Bt nw I jst hate EVRYBODY..
Ppl hav made it difficult fr me to have faith on dem..to hav FAITH on d word TRUST..
It feels lyk evry1 around me is to play wid my FEELINGS..n my emotions..
Dey r der to laugh at me..to make fun of me..to upset me..to hurt me..


I dnt trust nybody..nymre..
I dnt hav faith in ny relationship..
Evry relation is nw lyk a STRAP..a MANACLE..a TIE which suffocates me each n evry second dat i live..!!

I jst respct n luv few ppl..my "parents".."J".."SWAT".."UV"..n "FEW" mre..I knw dey wnt hurt me lyk others..!!

Bt dnt knw..hw much energy i m left wid to hold myslf..n keep standing..
Slowly,I m LOSING my faith n believe in MYSELF..

N unfortunately "I dnt even trust u much GOD"..I m losing my FAITH..even on U..

Nw m "AFRAID TO LIVE"..I dnt knw wats cumng nxt..wat will happen nxt..
All I knw is I cant take nythng mre..no mre BETRAYAL..no more LIES..!!

And i guess.."NO MORE LIFE...!!"







Comments

  1. All the emotions in one place. It seems you have put your heart out. Reading your post reflects my ownself somewhere. a few parts. i too felt the same minus the backstabs( or something like that). But still, we move on and you too have and will move on. everybody is sure of it. one thing is for sure, we may cry today but tomorrow is a new morning and a new smile appears. Faith and trust is something hard to find, but we do find them. It's life. We fall, slip, die but we once again are born from our own burnt ashes. We are here to get an idea of everything, isn't it?
    You said, you are reading "brida", isn't it? i think you may have read the other one too by the same author. i hope so about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning..

Vo sawaal..!!