Letter to a Friend..

Dear yuvi,

I read ur letter..n ws really very touched after reading it..I relived my 4 year journey wid u thru dat letter..Its vry precious for me..Seriously..U wrote 17 pages..Waow..wat patience u hav..!!Ur last handwritten letter(u cn always post nytym..i luv ur handwritten letter more dan the e-mails)
Its d bestest gift from u eva..n i simply luvd it..:):)


Hey..I know i have kept u waiting..waiting so long..Bt i wanted to make dis special fr u..U knw m nt gud in stuff lyk dis..it ws always ur department..u hav always made me feel spcl..Bt dis tym i m taking d charge..
I knw after 4 years we..our f'shp stand at a place which is far away from words like "THANK YOU" n "SORRY"..Bt jst fr today..I wnt to break dis rule..!!!

There r many important days in my lyf..mny memorable one's..N 1 of dem is 11 August 2009..
The day ws spcl coz it ws d 1st day of my college lyf..bt u made it more spcl fr me..U made it an unforgettable day fr me..
It ws d day wen my life ws on a new track..n in dis beautiful journey..u came up as a companion..

Like u wrote in your letter..in dese 4 yrs..our lives n our f'shp saw many ups n downs..Bt d changes cudnt break d bond..bond of our f'shp..

U knw dat i frgt a lot of things vry soon..n believe me..d incidents u wrote in d letter..i hd frgttn dem as well..Bt thanks to u..I relived each of dose wen i read ur letter..:):)

U remember every small detail of our journey together..After reading your letter,i was surrounded by lot of emotion..ws happy dat i hav u as a frnd..sad dat we will be separated..embarrased dat u remember everything(seriously every deail..!!) n I dnt..:(:(

Newys..So cumng on to us..It ws really dramatic..the way we met n became frnz on the very 1st day..:D:D N spcl thanks fr reminding every detail about the first year..d pen which i lended u(n i laughed my heart out aftr reading wat u thot)..d way how we ended up sitting on the 1st bench(coz of dat experience,i nvr sat on 1st bench in rest of my engg lyf..:P:P..N i guess ur prediction abt sitting on the 1st bench is true..:D)

Adding to ur memories of the 1st year..u rember we were d "gang of the girls"..bt d gang ws internally divided..We both wer partners..kritika-aanchal n catherine-shraddha..Though fr others we all seemed to be together..bt we were bonded dis way..
I really dnt remember d reason why d group splitted..Seriously..!!

Bt moving on..I completely frgt dat i hid sweets frm my lunch jst fr u..;);) Isn't dat "so sweet of me..:):)"
Our 1st year journey ws full of beautiful moments which r nw sum of d mst beautiful memories of my college lyf..
I remember u used to call me ur "HEROINE"..n u were so possessive abt me..If i talked to sumbody..or if sumbody gave sum compliment..ur expression ws so cute to watch..u wer so jealous..N i really enjoyed teasing u..U were so possessive dat u never allowed me sitting on d back seat of kritika's scooty..It ws always u n ur two-wheeler waiting fr me to pick me up n drop me at the bus-stop..:):) The pride in ur eyes..wen I sat behind u..dat ws sumthng vry different..I always asked u dat wat will u do wen we'll muv to our respective departments..u nvr hd an answer to dis question of mine..!!

Den came the tym..d tym to part our ways..n move to our respective departments..Unfortunately,our buildings were also different..Bt still we..or i shud say u kept wid the pace of time..held d beads of our f'shp n visited my class regularly..
I knw u walked to my class in all weathers..walking d road..mounting d stairs..jst to meet me..to c me..to listen to my problems..N i rarely visited ur place..
N lyk u mentioned in ur letter..people asked u..n u nvr had d answer..n u nvr bothered asking me..
Bt here is d answer..being alone in class 11-12th in kota made me a fighter..bt as soon as i returned frm der..my family n frnz covered me..n d fighter in me buried sumwhere deep inside..I cudnt even walk 2 steps alone..i dnt exactly knw wat i feared from..bt i felt so uncomfortable..dat I nvr cam alone to ur block(rather i nvr went alone nywhere in d college campus..:D:D)..I know it's a vry stupid reason..n i feel lyk laughing at my stupidity..Bt dis ws d reason..!!! I ws not so strong lyk u were..rather u are..:):)

So..moving on..
I always feared dat u will read my eyes..my expressions..N i guess i ws right..
If u wud hav nt written all dis in ur letter..I wud hav nvr knwn dat u read d sadness in my eyes..I always felt dat u observe me vry keenly..as if trying to find out sumthn..read sumthng..Bt u nvr said nythng..which made me feel so irritated..I really gt annoyed wen u used to silently observe me..I thot all my hidden secrets will be disclosed..:(:(
Haha..bt u knew evrythng abt me..so..no secrets i guess..;);)
N thanks fr writing dat "Emotions dont play vry good on my face.." Even i feel the same..:P:P
I promise dat i'll try to be happy n cheerful.always..:):)

U also wrote that u think that I hav the sense of identifying people well..May be..maybe not..M nt sure..coz i have identified a lot of people wrong..n i hate myself fr doing so..coz dey r d ppl who hurted me lyk hell..!!

Leaving others..n cumng back to u..
U r d most genuine person I have met in my college lyf..u r so sweet..selfless..pure..queen of such a beautiful heart..
I am nowhere near to u..
I am very sorry dat i hurted u..many a tyms i ignored u..At tyms i ws really lost..bt still m vry sorry for not talking to u properly..for talking absentmindedly..
Though many a tyms we were not der for each other..wen we needed a frnd d most..
Bt uv u were always der for me..weneva i needed u(whether i said it or not)..u were a gr8 support thruout my college lyf..N i really thank u fr dat..
U wer d only person who stood by me fr all 4 yrs..widout judging me..widout complaining..U jst luved me..cared fr me..n wat i did..hurted u..
I ran behind people who nvr cared abt me..who hurted me..n who were nvr my frnz..
Bcoz of others i misjudged u..N fr dat i want to apologise..
I hurted my bestest frnd in college jst coz of others..N its nt their mistake..Its mine..its my mistake dat i allowed ppl to cum between us..i allowed dem to judge our f'shp..i allowed dem to judge U..
Bt u knw how stupid i am..I hope u'll forgive me for dis..!!

N yes..u got it right..that I hav changed a lot from d 1st day of college to d last day..with respect to everything..
I have become much quieter..very reserved..n i have my own reasons..I knw u miss dat "ME"..who ws mischievous..naughty..happier..childish..who enjoyed n lived every moment..Bt every1 is nt YUVASHREE who will understand me..my feelings..who'll luv me d way I am..n care for me..
U handled me wid care..bt many ppl shattered ur frnd..
Bt I try my best to be d same ME..:):)
So dnt worry u'll always find dat "ME"  in me..maybe in pieces..!!

Finally..my college lyf..or i shud say my lyf wud have been incomplete if U were nt in it..I found a friend wid a beautiful heart n soul in u..der r so many things to learn from u..U really r a insipiration to many..n to me as well..I am happy dat for me u never changed..n neither did our f'shp..
I knw dis f'ship will get even more stronger wid tym..n no matter wat the circumstances are..wat d situations becomes..We'll be FRIENDS FOREVER..!!! :):):)

P.S. I knw m nt gud at dis yuvi..bt i really hope dat u'll ly dis..its nowhere near to ur letter..bt i did my best..I was intentionally ignoring ur messages jst to surprise u wid dis post..;);) Hope u'll forgive me fr dat aftr reading dis..:):)
N seriously ur handwriting was horrible in dat letter..bt u r forgiven..:P:P 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning..

Vo sawaal..!!

No More...